Friday, January 22, 2010

Yummy Meatball Dinner

Today I went to Judy's and got my hair cut. I also helped Denzil with the New Family Search program. He was a fast learner. I came home from Judy's and signed up for an online class from ScrapGirls. I just messed around the rest of the day until I went to see mom. She just couldn't stay awake. Such a tired little lady today. Then I came home and baked the meatballs, made rice with beef boullion, steamed some veggies and heated up the barbecue sauce I made yesterday. It was absolutely yummy. The sauce over the rice and meatballs was so good. Thanks Kara for reminding me how good meatballs can taste. I am a little tired tonight so I think I'm going to bed and getting some rest.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for my doggie Molly. I really love this little girl. I have always really loved animals (and I wonder where my daughter gets it from) since I was a little girl. Pets just love you no matter what. Molly is always near by me. I am grateful for her loyalty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...