Saturday, January 2, 2010

Oh So Sick!


January 1, 2010
Harrison and Hayden came to stay with me for a couple of days while Amie took Dean to Las Vegas for a show for his birthday. I took tons of pictures of them sledding at the Cook's house. A page will follow. I came down with Austin's flu yesterday afternoon and I just couldn't do anything. I was freezing and sometime in the middle of the night I started throwing up. I just don't throw up. Ever. I am 63yrs old and can count on one hand the times it has happened. So needless to say I was up and down all night long. I am very tired today. And I had taken a shower but didn't have the strength to blow my hair dry. I just crawled back in bed, wet head and all. And of course, I look like heck and we got the call from the realtor that they wanted to show our house in the morning between 9:30 and 10:30. Wouldn't you just know it. Tommy and John cleaned it all up for me. I was so weak that I could only do one or two thing before I had to lay back down. So I didn't blog last night or anything.
Grateful Statement: I'm so grateful for this New Year. I think good things are going to happen this year. My mom will be 90 yrs old this year and I'm so grateful she hung on to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...