Wednesday, January 27, 2010

On Line Class Day


I went to my presidency meeting today. We went over what was coming up for Enrichment Meetings. Then I came home and worked on my digi scrap stuff. Then I was messing around being bored and Judy called me to help her put together a book for Denzil's Aunt. She had it almost done so we just had to add ribbons, button, flowers and brads. Then I came home and finished the rolls and dessert for the Norton's. Then I got ready for my online class at ScrapGirls. It was really fun. We learned about Adjustment Layers which I knew nothing about. She was able to talk with us while she had the tutorial up and we just toggled back and forth as she taught the class. Pretty good. Then Dean, Amie and the kids came over to bring Tommy a Birthday Cake. Amie always bakes us a cake for our birthdays. How thoughtful is she. Tommy is holding up a video of Western Movies from the boys. How did they know Grandpa loves to watch old westerns. Now I'm going to finish this and go watch American Idol and go to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful they are building a Temple in Payson. How wonderful is that to have a Temple so close. Even after I sell my house I'll be able to attend it when I come to visit Dean and Amie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...