Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sealings

This morning I went to the Provo Temple with Cathy and Lynn. We did sealings. It was wonderful. Lynn was able to do a lot of hers and I did all the ones I had. Now I just have 3 ladies for endowments and I am all done with my names. Now it's time to research some more. I just love genealogy. After I came home from the temple I messed around for a couple of hours choosing pictures to make my next page. I have completed all of 2008 and am working on December of 2009 and it will be finished too.
Tommy and I went to the cannery tonight and worked. We had bulk patrons but nobody canned. We are out of powdered milk and that's probably the reason no one came in. Now I am blogging this and going to work on my page. I will post it tomorrow if I can get it finished.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Temples and the work that goes on in them. I love to do the work for my ancestors. I feel it's so important to seek out our dead and I literally believe the scripture that says we can't be saved without our dead. If this work wasn't important you wouldn't find genealogy in the Bible, New Testament and the Book of Mormon. I know that Nephi was sent to Laban to get the plates because it contained genealogy. If it was important enough to go back to get it and to kill Laban in the process I think it's pretty important and I need to be doing my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...