Friday, January 15, 2010

Having So Much Fun

Kaylyn and I spent a lot of time playing on our computers.

This is the cute Skirt pattern I found at Joanne's.

The St. George Temple from our balcony.

We went to In and Out for a late breakfast. We so love their burgers. Then we went to WalMart to get some clothes and a camera for mom. Then on to the distribution center for Garments for mom. Then we went to Joanne's to get a skirt pattern for me. I found a really cute one. I can just see so many skirts flying out of my sewing room. Then we went back to Pebbles to get another sheet of paper for Kaylyn. Next was a quick stop at Baby Lock place. They have the coolest Surger that threads itself. Next on our stops was Pier 1. Wow, they had some really cute stuff in there. By that time it was late lunch time so we went back to Golden Corral to return the knife I borrowed yesterday and eat lunch. Now we are snuggled up in our motel just vegging. We may not even go out again. Well we did go out for Nielsen's Yogurt. I don't think I want to eat for at least a year. We just stayed in our hotel room and did nothing. I relearned how to make a pattern and spread it over the page. Now it's night time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...