Thursday, January 14, 2010

Hanging Out In St George

Kaylyn and I left at 8am and drove to St. George. The trip went so fast before we knew it we were here. We checked into our motel and then went to In and Out for a burger. So good!!! We then went to Roberts, Pebbles in my Pocket and Joanne's. I found 2 ring binders for 8x8 pages. So I got one for my book I'm working on. That way I can organize it before I put it into the permanent books. Then it was back to the motel to rest. Shopping always makes me tired. We have so much fun together just hanging out. We rested and them went to the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory for our traditional Carmel Apple to eat before we go to bed. We then took the tile saw to Kathy's. Her house is totally ripped apart and put back together. Very nice. She was painting when I arrived. We chatted a minute and them Kaylyn and I went to Golden Corral for dinner. It has a pretty good buffet. We decided we needed to borrow a knife to cut up our Carmel Apples so I put one in my purse and we are going to bring it back tomorrow night when we have dinner there again. How daring of me. Do I need to go to the Bishop. Kaylyn made me do it. Now we are cozied up in our motel room playing on our computers and getting ready to go to bed. We are going to find something to see tomorrow. Stay tuned to find out what we do tomorrow.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the opportunity I have had to go on many trips with my friends and family. I love to travel and have always been able to.

2 comments:

  1. Janice you are so daring! Have fun and take care! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea that I lived next door to a criminal. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...