Saturday, January 30, 2010

Mokey Page

I got up and went to the High School for Harrison's Basketball game. I forgot my Zoon lens! What's up with that... I still got alot of pictures so I'm sure I can make a page. He was so excited because they won. It was a close game, so very exciting. Then I came home and returned the call of the realtor that had showed my house. The people are looking at mine and another so we will see. The thing I wanted to put on this blog about the phone call was what she told me. The husband walked into my house and said that he could feel the Spirit in my home. That is the best compliment I could have ever gotten. Don't we strive so hard to have that be so. Thank you, whoever you are. You made my day. I spent the rest of the day just being lazy which I do very well now a days. The repair man called on our oven and it will cost $600 to fix it because the fan is also not working which causes it to get too hot which is the reason the fuse blew. I just love that. But it's better than spending a ton of money for a new one. It's very interesting that when you don't have something that's when you really miss it. All day I kept thinking about cooking something and it always required an over so I had a black bean burrito for dinner. No oven required!
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Harrison Thomas Ingram. He is such a sweet boy. As we were leaving his game this morning he said, "Thanks grandma and grandpa for coming to my game."  He is so cute and always so sweet to us. I love you Harrison!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...