Saturday, January 23, 2010

Making a Difference Page


I made this page this morning of the Beehives coming to mom's nursing home. For some reason I can't upload my page image. It must be something with BlogSpot cause I've tried to do it a number of times on both my computers so when I can I'll upload to this post. Wahoo, I finally got it to upload. Amie came over this afternoon and we cut out letters for Young Women's. Then I made dinner and did the dishes and truly that's all I think I have done today. I am lazy, lazy, lazy. Now I just feel like I could crawl in bed and not move until morning. So I just think that's what I'm going to do because I can. Lucky Me!!!
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the talents Heavenly Father gave to me. I hope I am always able to keep learning new things and relearning things I forget. Amie knows what I'm talking about. And I am grateful I am able to help people. It's my favorite part of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...