Sunday, January 24, 2010

Making Rice Pudding

Tommy and I went to church again today. It was very good. Nancy Ekins taught the lesson in Relief Society and she was so funny. I just love that lady. I came home and organized my Actions. I downloaded images from their site and made a folder on my computer so when I forget my notebook I can still see what I have and what is available. Then I talked with Yvonne Norton. She is very sick so I'm making her some Rice Pudding as it was the only thing that sounded good to her. Then I talked to Kathy P. for awhile. It has been a good Sabbath Day. I am going to take the Rice Pudding to Yvonne and settle in for the night.
Grateful Statement: I have a testimony of my Savior. I love him with all my heart. It's hard for me to see videos of him because the Spirit overwhelms me and I just start crying. I know he loves me and made the ultimate sacrifice for me. Because of His sacrifice I am able to be forgiven for past sins and present sins. I know he walks the halls of the Temples so I can walk where he walks and I don't have to go anywhere but the nearest Temple. I hope I will be worthy to be in his presence when I leave this earthly life. I can't imagine what it will be like to see him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...