Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Laundry, Laundry, Laundry

Thank goodness my sweet husband does his own laundry and I only have to do mine. Three loads and I am done. How in the world did I manage when I had three kids to do laundry for. I seem to remember many loads sorted all over my kitchen floor. I went visiting teaching with Jacque today. We had one of our sisters cancel so we will have to catch her next week. It really was a very quiet and peaceful day. I went to see mom tonight and spent a couple of hours visiting with her. She must have had a dream because she told me the doctor told her she needed to get more clothes. So next week I'm going to find her more clothes. It's hard to find really stretchy pants. Walmart is usually the only place I can find them. She also needs new garments. I balanced and reconciled my bank account tonight and paid three bills that had come in. Now I'm going to pack my bag to go to St. George tomorrow with Kaylyn. We really have so much fun together. We have been on some really wild trips through the years. We laugh so much that my sides usually end up hurting.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for dear friends that understand and love me. It's good to know that whatever happens or how long between visits it's always like we saw each other just yesterday.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...