Saturday, January 16, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Kaylyn and I left St. George about 11 am today. On the way out of town we went by the Temple so I could get a picture. We had our last breakfast at In and Out Burger. Yummy as usual. The drive back was uneventful. I liked the weather because it was cloudy and the sun didn't bother my eyes. We made good time and got here at 2ish. My doggie really missed me and just followed me all over the house making sure I wasn't leaving again. I really had a very relaxing time with a very dear friend. We did a lot of reminiscing about our days in Real Estate. Kaylyn and I both worked for Dean at the same time. We became good friends and have remained close ever since. I laid down and watch television when I got home. I still can't figure out why I get so tired just sitting in a car driving down the road. Now it's time for bed.
Grateful Statement: So grateful for Kaylyn. She has taught me many things. I love that she is so accepting of everyone. Thanks for the good time and good company. We'll do it again soon.

1 comment:

  1. I had the bestest time ever. I love being with you and laughing til we can't.

    I'll love you forever, my dear friend.

    XXOO

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...