Saturday, January 2, 2010

On the Mend

Well tonight I finally feel pretty good. This morning we left so the Realtor could bring the people by. I took Hayden home so he could stay with his sisters. I didn't want the boys to get this stuff. Of course, they were late and we finally just came home and I laid down. Then they showed up and I made a beeline for the car. I was in no shape to see anyone. Then I came back home and finally had a piece of toast and a Sprite. I slept all afternoon and now I feel much better. I read a quote on Scrap Girl site that said "In 5 yrs it will all be over one way or another". I thought that was pretty good. It gives us a sense of hope that bad times don't last forever. I needed to think about that. In five years my house will be sold and I'll be in Idaho. I am ready for bed now so good night. I bet I sleep much better tonight than last night.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful that there is an end to sickness. You just feel so very good when it's finally over with. The light at the end of the tunnel. Every cloud has a silver lining. Some of my favorite sayings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...