Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tommy's 72nd Birthday

I spent the entire morning and afternoon until 3:00 working on Relief Society stuff before we left for the cannery. We had 3 ladies come in to can tonight so we left right at 6pm and came right home. I am extremely sleepy tonight. I got up too early, so that's my uneventful day. I did talk to Heather today. She called to wish her Grandpa a Happy Birthday. I can't believe Tommy and I have gotten this old. It seems like yesterday we were young and energetic. We loved to go camping in our camper and vacations. We had so much fun when we were young. Ah, to turn the clock back for just a little while.
Grateful Statement: I'm grateful for good memories to look back on as I grow older. I've had a really good life and have enjoyed most of it. Some rocky times I wouldn't want to repeat but as time passes you forget how hard it was. I just love the good times Tommy and I have had. Happy Birthday Honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...