Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Busy, Busy Day

Today was a busy day. I started taking down my tree and putting the rest of my decorations in boxes. Thank goodness everything is labeled. I went to my presidency meeting this morning. Then I came home and worked some more on the Christmas stuff. I took Mollie to the vet and she has lost another pound. She now weighs 26 lbs. I swear I can feel her back bone and ribs. So she is doing good. I stopped by to visit with mom for a bit. She couldn't keep her eyes open. So I gave her big kisses and came home and made 4 loaves of Wheat bread. I made John a loaf of Cinnamon Raisin. It is very good. He will eat wheat bread if it's Cinammon. I worked some more on New Family Search off and on all day long. What an awesome program. And I found tutorials for Roots Magic so now I know how to integrate it all together. Lots of work to do. After I got the bread out of the oven John and I went down to Foothill Rehab to visit with Heather. She is just the funniest thing. She could always make us laugh so hard. She is doing great. Her mom (Tommie) and sister (Megan) were there visiting also. Tommie and Megan are now going to church. Miracle abound in our family. Now I'm going to be adding Tommie and Megan's name to the Temple Prayer Roll. Isn't life good. I hope they get baptized. Her Bishop also came to see Heather in Rehab. I love the Church.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for missionaries that seek out and find people and sometimes it's your loved ones they find. Way to go Tommie and Megan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...