Sunday, January 10, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!!!

I had so many Birthday Wishes today. It was awesome. Even on facebook my friends and family wrote on my wall. Thanks everyone. I went to Church with Tommy, Bailee and Austin. A missionary talked about her mission in Germany. It was so good. She had such a strong testimony. After Church I came home and made Potato Soup for dinner and Amie, Dean and the kids came over to celebrate my birthday some more. Janna peeled the potatoes for me while I was in Church so all I had to do was put it together. Amie brought her wonderful rolls and a yummy Birthday Cake for me. It was such a wonderful time. I got wonderful presents and messages for everyone. Thanks to my wonderful family for making my birthday so fabulous. Now it's 9pm and I think I am ready for bed. I've just had tooooo much fun for the last 3 days.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my family. They mean everything to me. I just love each and every one of them so much. I am thankful to Heavenly Father for being the grandmother of these wonderful grandkids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...