Thursday, January 7, 2010

Getting Ready to go Scrapping

Tommy woke me up at 8:45 this morning to ask me if I was going to the Genealogy Library. I can't remember that last time I slept that late. It does deserve an explanation. I woke up sometime last night and couldn't go back to sleep. My back was bothering me so I took two Percogesic tablets. It takes the pain away and sends you to la la land but you aren't groggy when you wake up. I think it must have been late when I took them. I thought it was midnight. Anyway that's the explanation of why I slept soooooo long. And it felt sooooo good. I finished all my Christmas stuff, Worked on New Family Search more and took Heather's Christmas to her finally. We forgot it last night. I then went by mom's to visit her. We had a good visit and she was in good spirits. More New Family Search and I must say I'm getting it. I also put everything back where it belongs after taking the Christmas stuff off all my tables. So I'm ready for Scrapping Weekend tomorrow. How fun. I can't wait.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for mom's nursing home. What a wonderful place for mom to spend her last days. Thanks to all the wonderful Aides down there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...