Sunday, January 17, 2010

Beautiful Sabbath Day

The sun was shining today and the world was right! Church was really good. Probably because Tommy was at my side for two Sunday's in a row. Relief Society was very good and Kiersten gave a wonderful lesson. We met with the Bishopric to go over what they wanted of Relief Society and if we were on track. Wahoo, we are!! After Church we went to Dean and Amie's for a wonderful Family Dinner. Amie made Taco Soup. Yummy! And then for dessert she made a delicious Cheese Cake. Then I went to mom's. She only ate about 2 bites and said she couldn't eat any more. So I had them put her to bed and rested my head on her pillow. It was good to cuddle. She loves me so much and I love her. I think she really needs to have kisses. It always makes her feel better.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the Gospel. What wonderful direction we get for our day to day life. It is my compass in this world. When I get off track it is always there pointing me back to the right way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...