Monday, January 18, 2010

Many Cousins Page

I just can't get the picture out of my mind of an elderly woman sitting on the ground in Haiti. The nursing home where she lived collapsed and there is no one to take care of her. So she sits there and waits to die. It so hit home for me. What would I do if that happened to my mom. I just have to replace that picture with something better. I think she will be happy to go home to Heavenly Father.
Today I worked on birthday presents. I have many to do so I'm trying to get them all done so I don't have to think about it any more. I went to Mom's and took all her new clothes to her. She was very happy to see me and the clothes. She had eaten all her lunch so I don't have to worry about her starving. I marked all her clothes and put them in her closet. She has some really cute ones. But the laundry down there will manage to mess them up. But that's okay cause I'll just buy her some more. Walmart has good prices.
I made beans and corn bread for dinner and brownies for dessert. I am trying to cook really cheap things using my food storage. Now I'm going to go work on a page. If I get one done before bed I'll post it. How about that, I did get one done. Now it really is time for bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so glad I live in America. I just love being a citizen of this great land. No matter what is going on in our country I am still a Proud American!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...