Monday, January 25, 2010

Judy's Meatloaf


I have the best friends on the planet. Judy called me tonight and asked if she could bring me dinner. She made Meat Loaf for Janean Wright and had extra. And I had thought of making Potato Soup for dinner but after I came back from visiting mom I decided I was too tired and everyone could fend for themselves. So what a treat. Judy also brought baked potaoes and I added a lettuce wedge and presto, dinner was served. Judy put a sauce on the top of her Meat Loaf that made it so good. Now I can make really good Meat Loaf too, cause I now have her recipe. Thanks Judy for the wonderful dinner.
Jacque and I visited with Joan Durrant today. We talked for 2 hours. We really have to get it down to a reasonable amount of time. But we just have so much fun talking and visiting with each other. We will do better next month. I went to mom's and she was awake and talking. We really had a good visit. Then I went to the market and got a few things. Now I'm yawning and so it must be my bed time.
Grateful Statement: I have a testimony of God the Father. I know he is real. Not a mist or a presence that fills the universe or can dwell in your heart. I know we were created after his image so he looks like us and we look like him. I am grateful for this knowledge. It changes the way I live my life because I know I have a Heavenly Father that loves me. It makes you try to do better and no matter how hard it gets down here I know he is very close by.

1 comment:

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...