Monday, January 11, 2010

Saying Goodbye to Janna and Family


After a million Doctor's appointments Janna, Scott and the kids headed out for Idaho. I made Wheat Bread this morning so they could take a couple of loaves home. I so enjoyed them and the new little puppy Scott brought home to Janna from an Elk farm where he was buying horn. And here is a picture of the wonderful slippers Scott and Janna and kids got me for my birthday. I so need them when I have to take the dog out early in the morning. It's very cold on my feet. Now with my slipper and my Snuggie Amie got me I will be warm. I went to check on mom today for a minute. She was eating her lunch. I just messed around the rest of the day. I am going to bed now and get my beauty sleep. And at sixty four I need all of it I can get. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...