Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Presidency Meeting Day

Went to my presidency meeting at Michelle's house. We finished going over homemaking meeting for tomorrow. I am assigned to make a meatball sauce and brown rice. I am excited to go make meatballs. I think it's going to be fun. After our meeting I worked on New Family Search for a little while. Then I went and put gas in my car, went to the bank and visited with mom for about an hour. I needed to make dinner. I made hamburger meat fried and added to white gravy served on toast. It was delic and very easy. I love easy!!! Our home teachers came over for a visit and gave the lesson. It was wonderful. I just love those men. I bought Lori's kit "It's Snow Much Fun" to use on the page I'm making and downloaded it. So if I have time tomorrow I can finish it. Now it's off to bed to watch American Idol and go to sleep.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the wonderful ladies I serve with in Relief Society. They are so inspiring and I love them dearly. Plus we just have a great time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...