Thursday, January 21, 2010

Snow Removal Page

Today has been a busy, busy day. I made this page early this morning before I started making the sauce for the meatballs for tonight. I made a huge pot of sauce and it is so good. It reminds me of Teriaki Sauce. I put some over brown rice for lunch. It was delicious. That took me forever to put 3 ladle of sauce in baggies for the sisters to take home to pour over their meatballs. The I did a test run on brown rice. From start to finish it takes 45 minutes. I love brown rice. Much better than white, I think. I made a cake to take over to Yvonne Norton with her meatballs and sauce. She has an inner ear infection that is making her very dizzy. She's been in bed since Monday. Home Making Meeting was fabulous. We had so much fun being taught by Kara. Everyone had a good time and we had a great turnout. Now I am very tired and am going to bed.
Grateful Statement: I'm so grateful to belong to Relief Society. It is so wonderful to rub elbows with such awesome sisters. Heavenly Father knew we needed sisters in the gospel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...