Monday, February 1, 2010

Hey Mr Groundhog

I spent most of this day downloading the "Hey, Mr. Groundhog" kit, organizing more of my files and downloading my Scrap Girl Club kit. Basically just messing around. What a wasted day. I just remembered I did pay my bills today and I remained happy and wasn't grumpy like usual.  Tomorrow I am going to accomplish something really big. Maybe.... I don't think I posted my preview of the kit I made for Stuff to Scrap Blog Train. Then I forgot to register so I'm not on it. What a dufus I am. But I put it on Grandma's Templates for people to download. I have fun making Kits.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the beautiful Sunny day we had today. Sunshine just makes me happy. I know Heavenly Father gave us it today so we could all have our spirits uplifted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...