Thursday, January 28, 2010

Amie and Hailey Page


Today was a pretty easy day. I slept until 8am. I felt so good when I woke up. It was a rough night so I finally got up and took something. Then I slept so good I didn't think I'd ever wake up. Sometimes I just think our bodies need uninterrupted rest. Well mine got it last night. I went to visit mom. She just couldn't stay awake. After about an hour I left and came home. My oven quit working so the repair man came today. It's a fuse so he'll be back Saturday to fix it. No baking until then. I made this page for my homework in the Adjustment Class I took last night. I made a Quick Page out of it and posted it to Grandma's Scraps. Now it must be time to go nighty night.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this wonderful home I have. It's nice to have somewhere to live that you are comfortable in. I don't want to ever take for granted that I have always had wonderful houses to live in. Some people don't have any. Heavenly Father has blessed me with my own home since I was 19 yrs old when Tommy and I bought our first house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...