Friday, January 29, 2010

Where The Heart Is Kit

I got up this morning and started making this kit. I really like the way it turned out. I was having tons of  trouble with the color scheme. It just seemed so dark. Then I bought a paper template from ScrapGirls and it showed me how to make it muted. In the middle of all this Dean called to say someone was coming over to show the house between 3:30 and 5:30. So cleaning was a priority. John and I got it all spiffed up and now we have to leave for a couple of hours. We went to try to find the Payson Temple site. I think I found it but I'm just not sure. Then we went to eat at Arctic Circle (I think that's the name of it). We stopped so I could visit with mom on the way back up the hill. John came in to give her a hug. I am finally back in my house and now have to pack up my computer to go to the church for our scrapping night. We had so much fun scrapping tonight. Lori did a Speed Scrap for us and all our pages turned out so different but I really liked everyone's. Now I'm going to bed and try not to dream about a Speed Scrap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...