Monday, February 15, 2016

Winco, Baking, Cooking and Braiding

 Cinnamon Rolls

 Peanut Butter Cookies

 Ruth Braiding Bailee Hair

Braided (So Cute)

It was Winco time again. Ruth and I set out to do the shopping. What a job. It was a lot of fun shopping with Ruth. We are true shopping and cooking soulmates.
Ruth and I baked and baked and had so much fun. We made Cinnamon Rolls, Peanut Butter Cookies, Meatballs with Rice and a yummy glaze to go over the top. So good. 
We also worked on Ruth's pictures. We went through her pictures and sorted and sorted and sorted. We are bound and determined to get it organized before she goes home. And amongst all this Ruth cut Harley's hair. 
Maddie and Isaac came over and Maddie and Gracie played. Gracie loves Maddie.
I do believe we are a tad bit tired. In fact I am so tired I can't see straight. Bedtime!!!
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this wonderful cousin of mine that is so willing to braid hair and cut hair and cook with me. I am blessed with the best cousins on this planet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...