Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Gilbert Temple

Gilbert Temple

 Moroni

Ethel and Me

Ethel works at the Temple on Tuesday so I went with her and did Initiatories. It was so good. To hear all those blessing just makes me so happy. I had the Temple print out cards for me and when I came home and sorted them I realized that I had someone else's card mixed with mine. 
For dinner we went to JW to celebrete Debbie's birthday. We had pizza and salad and chocolate cake. It was really good. Ethel, Ruth and I went home and put up our feet. Nice ending to a nice day.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the Temple ordinances. What a wonderful way to spend the day listening to all the wonderful blessings. I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...