Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Potato Soup and Indexing

 Baby Blessing Page

 2 Candies for going on the potty.

Wild Hair

Today I finished Gracie's Blessing Day Page that I had been working. It was fun to use the kit that Lori made. I had to wait a couple of weeks for it but it was so worth it. I love her kits.
Then I went on the Indexing site and arbitrated a couple of batches. I decided that I need to do this everyday. I have been indexing for years. Way before it was this easy to do. What a blessing to just be able to download a batch, do it at your own pace and submit it. So  much faster than before.
I made Potato soup today for dinner from my dad's recipe. It is so good. It was easy to make and dinner was over before I knew it. 
Time to watch American Idol and relax.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this beautiful sunshine filled day. I so love the sunshine after a long cold cloudy winter. I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...