Sunday, February 28, 2016

Blessing Gracie

Brother Neville, Gracie, Janna and Tommy

I was the helper today for Britney. She taught the lesson on Water. It was really good. She is so animated with the kids. I just wish she would prepare better. There is some cute stuff in the lesson to do. She reads the lesson Sunday morning and that's it. But she just keeps doing it so that is a blessing to me.
After church I came home and waited for Brother Neville to come over to give Gracie a blessing. Tommy stood in and helped. It was awesome. Now I feel much better for Gracie to have her surgery Thursday. And I absolutely love Brother Neville. He is so caring and kind to my family. He is the very best.
Grateful Statement: I so believe in the power of the Priesthood and what it can do for us. What a blessing to have it in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...