Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Canning Chicken

 Danny

Brady


Canning Chicken 

Ethel and I went Staples to get some pictures printed. We had to leave and come back. Then we went to a boutique and I found the cutest frame for my mom's picture. Can't wait to get it ordered and in my frame. Then we met Ruth for lunch at Kneaders for a sandwich. Then Ethel, Ruth and I went to Winco and got a few things including chicken for Ruth to can. She had a new electric pressure cooker for us to try out. It worked really good. 
After Winco we came home and Ruth went to cut someone's hair. When she came home her and I went to Staples and they still hadn't printed out my pictures so I told the girl behind the counter that I would come back tomorrow morning. Ruth and I found a map of Idaho to send to Johnnie with the pictures we are printing out. 
Next on the agenda was making Enchiladas and canning chicken. It was a fun productive day. Ruth's canner worked really well after we figured out how to turn it on.
Now it's bed time being as I have been up since 3:30 am.  
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my dear cousins. We have so much fun together no matter what we do. I am BLESSED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...