Friday, February 26, 2016

Look Who Has A Driver's License

 Austin Getting His Drivers License

I am so proud of this grandkid of mine. I went with him to meet his instructor in Idaho Falls at the Albertson's parking lot. I went shopping while he took his driver test. He passed with flying colors. Then it was on to Winco to do my shopping there. Austin is such a help for me. We got it done pretty fast.
We took the groceries home and checked on Gracie and the three of us went to the DMV in Rigby to get Austin's drivers license. He is legal now.
Then it was home to put the groceries away. 
I am tired and ready for bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Austin. He is a wonderful grandson. I love this kid. I am blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...