Friday, February 5, 2016

Heading for Gilbert

Jake

I got up and packed my car, hugged my brother goodbye and off I went. I stopped and visited with Della and Jake on my way off the mountain. It was good to see them. I finally arrived at Ethel's in one piece. My GPS was a little crazy and took me through downtown Gilbert and the long way to Ethel's, but I got here so I am happy.
We went out for Chinese food and to the grocery store. I tried to find Posole to make it but I couldn't find it anywhere. What the heck. If they have it in Basha's in Taylor why not in Basha's in Gilbert. I am going to keep looking.
Ruth, Ethel and I came home and talked and laughed until it was time to go to bed. Good trip equals a good day.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my cousins. How blessed to be so close.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...