Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Starting My Journey To My Best Body (Oprah)

 That's me in the plaid dress.

Alfred was a shepherd.

I have had the best day and felt absolutely wonderful. I made Lasagna and Artisan Bread for dinner and I made it this morning so I just put it in the oven and it was done.
My visiting teachers came with their cute little kids. Gracie loved playing with them.
I started indexing the Freedman Project. It is very interesting and not too hard. I have to index as there is no records to arbitrate.
I kept thinking why was I feeling so good today. Maybe, just maybe it's because I started my day out having a conversation with Heavenly Father. I ask for the strength and patience to take care of Gracie. Today was so easy. Then I read my scriptures all about the Kings. Then I prayed for help to stick to My Fitness Pal. Success!!
I was going to start WW but I decided I could do this on my own and take the $42.00 and buy myself something fun every month.
I found these clipping in my mom's stuff from when I was in the 4th or 5th grade in Betsy Ross Elementary. My mom had kept these all these years. Pretty cool to see what they used to put in the newspapers.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the power of prayer. I am blessed and today was proof positive that prayer are answered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...