Monday, February 8, 2016

Pictures of Puppies

Three Little Puppies

I took pictures of all Ethel's little puppies. She has 10 of these cute little things. It was so fun to take pictures of their sweet little faces. I had to call Janna who had AJ call me to figure out what I was doing wrong in order to text them to the lady that wanted to see the pictures. We figured it out and I was able to send them to her. 
Ruth finally made it over after her busy day but it was too late to can chicken in her new electric pressure cooker that cans too. Maybe tomorrow.
Tassie came over and we made a recipe template and page for her cookbook. 

 Page With Picture

Page With Recipe

I think it is going to be a really cute cookbook. We made this page of Smokey's Potato Soup and his picture I found in Mom's brown album. I love this and think I need to make a page of it.
We had tacos for dinner and now we are heading for bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the ability I have to share my love of scrapbooking. And I am grateful that Tassie is so good at this. What a blessing this talent has been to me through out the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...