Sunday, February 14, 2016

Teaching My Sunbeams

Gracie and Ruth

Ruth braided Gracie's hair for church. Gracie was so excited to go to church she just could contain herself. Janna told me I went to church at 11am because I had told her I went at 1pm. So I thought I had lost my mind somewhere in my travels and she was right. So Ruth, Gracie and I went to church at 11am. Brother Neville was in the hallway when we came in and said "You are early". Our church starts at 1pm just like I thought. I am going to learn to not doubt myself one day. Gracie was so upset because we were leaving church. We had to convince her that we would come right back. 
She did alright in church. I took her to primary with me and she sat pretty well. I wish I could go to the nursery and get her used to it. Oh well, I'll just keep working on it. 
We came home and put our sleeping Gracie down for a nap. Ruth and I made Tacos and Black Bean Burritos for dinner and Chocolate Chip Cookies for dessert. 
Candy Kisses from my Hubby made it a wonderful Valentine's day.
Another long day has finally ended. Time for bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the Gospel and the road map it is in my life. I am so blessed to know the things I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...