Thursday, February 18, 2016

Saying Goodbye

Italian Bean and Pasta Soup Mix

The sun came up today bright and beautiful just for me. It always makes me feel good. Gracie and I took Ruth to the airport.
I took Gracie to the Eye, Ear and Throat doctor in Rexburg. She has a little water behind her ears and a little croupy chest but it's viral so there is nothing we can do about it. The doctor said it would be better if she didn't go to Lolo's until her surgery on March 3 so I will be taking care of her next week. We just have to watch her to make sure it doesn't get any worse.
We came home and hung out the rest of the day. I sorted pictures while she played with her toys.
I got all caught up on my blog so that was good. I also unpacked all my stuff and put it away. 
Then it was time to do my laundry.
I also put some more Italian Bean and Pasta Soup Mix in a jar for my pantry.
I caught up on all my American Idol shows and just relaxed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the time I had to spend with Ruth. She is so awesome. What a blessing she is to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...