Thursday, February 25, 2016

Another Really Good Day

I went visiting teaching today to Britney. She is doing well because her husband has gotten a job at the site and he doesn't have to leave to go to Montana to work. I just love her sweetness.
Then I picked Austin up from school and took him to get a copy of his learners permit which he lost. I told him it was probably in the same place his iphone is. He didn't think that was funny but I just had to do it. I love that boy/man.
When I came home Gracie was asleep on the couch. Papa is a very good babysitter. I tried to be quiet while I put away all the veggies and fruit I picked up a Broulims, and made Salmon Patties for dinner and fish sticks for the kids and a great big delicious salad.
And yes siree, I stay on my plan all day. Hurrah for me.
I watched American Idol tonight. Kelly Clarkson sang a song called Piece by Piece. It was so awesome. All the judges were in tears and me too. So very powerful.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my family. I can't say that enough. Never a day goes by that I don't think how blessed I am to have been born into the family I was and to have a family of my own that I love so very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...