Saturday, February 6, 2016

Lazy Saturday

 Pete and Brady Running The Loader

 Robert

Ethel

Today I took pictures of all the kids. I looked out the window and say Pete and Brady running the loader getting ready to do Pete's shop. So cute to see Uncle Pete teaching Brady how to run it. 
Robert and Erin worked on a travel trailer they are going to haul down to Mexico to leave there. Erin painted the counter tops to look like granite. They were cool. Robert got us Pizza for lunch and Ruth brought us Chinese food. It was a good lazy day spending time with my family.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for all these grandkids of Ethel's that run through the house having fin with each other. What a blessing to see them grow each year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...