Saturday, February 13, 2016

Going to Idaho

 Ruth

Mom and John

Traffic Jam

Ruth and I left Kanab at 8am and took off for Provo. We ate in the motel breakfast bar and off we went. It was an uneventful drive to Provo. We picked up John and went to the Brick Oven for lunch. It was so good. I loved seeing my son. Then we took John home and headed for Idaho. 
We got in the middle of a traffic jam from a wreck. It took us 2 hours to get through it. It was slow moving for a long time. But we made it through and it was smooth sailing all the rest of the way home., Just a little bit of fog by Malad. 
We unpacked the car and sat around and talked and the went to bed. We were tired.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the safe travel we had. It's wonderful to feel protected by Heavenly Father as I travel. I am blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...