Friday, February 12, 2016

Going To Kanab With Ruth


Ruth

I helped Ethel work on her garage until it was time for me to pack my suitcases, load my car, pick up Ruth and head to Kanab. We just drove and drove. We left 4 and headed up the mountain to Flagstaff. We stopped in Flagstaff for dinner at McDonald's. We got it to go and off we went to Kanab. Thank goodness I had Ruth to drive because it was dark and I don't see very good at night. We arrived in Kanab at our motel at 10:30 and hit the hay. We were tired from 6 hours of driving.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my cousin. She is so wonderful. What a blessing my family is to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...