Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Candy, Ribs and Foccacia Bread

Soup Mix In A Jar

Peanut Butter Fudge (Overcooked)

Ruth and I spent more time sorting pictures and cooking.
Ruth made her famous candy but because we are a different altitude as Gilbert it overcooked. 5 minutes is the magic number. But now we know. It was delicious. And we really had fun making it.
For dinner I got out my electric pressure cooker and we made ribs, baked potatoes and foccacia bread. It was so good. The ribs were so tender and melt in your mouth delicious.
We made up a batch of this Home-Style Chicken and Rice Soup. We had it for lunch and it was delicious so made up 4 jars and put them in the pantry. My newest obsession. Making soup mixes.
We also dated and put away all the pantry items we bought at Winco. We have very busy days.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the desire I have to put food in my pantry. I have loved storing food all my life. What a blessing that desire has been to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...