Monday, February 22, 2016

Busy Cooking Day

 Papa picking up poop!

 Gracie On Tramp

 Pineapple Upside Down Cake

Crock Pot Potatoes

Today was a busy day cooking. I made shredded BBQ chicken for sandwiches, crock pot mashed potatoes and Pineapple Upside Down Cake for Tommy. It was his pay for spending two hours picking up poop in the back yard for Gracie. I made Ruth's crock pot mashed potatoes. They were delicious. 
It was such a beautiful day that Gracie spent the whole morning playing in her sandbox, jumping on the tramp and swinging on her swing. She loved every minute of it. I love that she can finally go outside to play.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the ability I have to do the things I love. Cooking and caring for Gracie. I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...