Saturday, February 20, 2016

Making Soup and Hanging Out With Gracie


 Southwest Chili Soup

Messy Gracie

Janna went to Pocatello and Salt Lake so I had Gracie. The kids came back this afternoon from Price. It was a good day. I didn't do much of anything. 
I did make another Cheese and Potato Soup. I didn't like it at first. The texture seems off to me. But after I put it in the refrigerator and got it out last night and added frozen peas it really was good. So I will make up 4 jars for my pantry.
I gave Gracie some chocolate pudding and she proceeded to make the biggest mess eating it with her fingers. I really need to watch her 24/7 to keep her from making messes.
Gracie talked to Heather and Cha Cha today. It is good when she wants to talk but when she doesn't she just won't. Good day all around.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this little munchkin. I pray everyday for the patience to be able to take care of her. I am sometimes so tired at night that I can hardly stand it. Pray is a marvelous thing when dealing with a 2 yr old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...