Saturday, February 27, 2016

Maddie and Gracie

AJ getting dog piled by Gracie and Maddie.

Maddie spent the weekend and Gracie has so much fun playing with her. They went outside and help on the farm. The painted toenails and fingernails and made crafts and cupcakes. They had a ball.
AJ updated my computer to Windows 10 and while he was doing that the girls wouldn't leave him alone. How cute is this picture.
I made baked pork chops, glazed carrots and twice baked potatoes for dinner. It was the end of me. I went to bed to rest my weary head.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful that Maddie and Gracie get along so well. Maddie is such a blessing for Gracie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...