Thursday, February 11, 2016

Taking Down The Tree

 Tia

 Ruth - Me - Ethel

 Allison

 Ruth - Tia

 6 Ribs Gone

Yum!

Today Ethel and I starting cleaning her garage and taking down her 12 ft Christmas Tree. I wish I had remembered to take pictures of this event. Ethel's grandkids came and helped us. It was so hard to get the four sections apart but we managed. Now it's safely in it's box until next year.
Then we headed to Staples to pick up my pictures that I had scanned and printed for Johnnie. We also found a map of Idaho to send to him. I have to cut the pictures apart I'll do it when I get home.
I loaded all my pictures from 2011 to Persnickety Prints and had the ones of my family printed out and the 1st quarter of 2011.
Ruth and Tia came over after Ruth got off work and Allison (who lives in Ethel's apartment) came too and we had delicious ribs. We made them in the electric canner that Ruth bought. I made baked potatoes and corn. We had a great time laughing and having fun.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my vacation. It was just what I needed and Heavenly Father made it possible. I am so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...