Friday, February 1, 2013

Food for a Funeral

Busy day again. I collect lots of food from the sisters and transported it over to the church. Tiffany and I put all the food out and served the family of Brother Lords. It was pretty sad to see his sons so upset.
The Bishop and Bonnie came over after the funeral and stayed to help. They sent us home and said they would take the leftover to a family in our ward. So I took them up on it and went home.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my wonderful Bishop and his wife, Bonnie. They are so humble and always there when they are needed. I am blessed to serve under such a righteous man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...