Friday, February 15, 2013

Hospital Bill

We got Tommy's hospital bill today. Let me see. He was in the hospital at 5:30am and in surgery around 7am and out of surgery around 8 or 8:30. In recovery by nine and out the door by noon. The bill was $36,964.50. Are you kidding me. Something is so over the top that it makes my head spin. Thank goodness for Medicare. Now of course, there will still be all the doctors and anesthesiologist and who knows what else. He says he not worth that much money. I beg to disagree with him. He is worth every single dollar AND the 50 pennies. Enough of that vent.
I walked with Sue again this morning and puttered around all day and can't tell you what I accomplished. I'm waiting for Spring then I'll do something. Maybe....
Austin went camping with the scouts again. He really loves camping with his scout troop. Bailee is at her friends house so it's pretty quiet around here. The kids didn't have school so it was a pretty lazy day for all of us.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my Tommy today. I just think how much he has gone through and still he keeps smiling and doing my dishes. I love this man and am so blessed to have him beside me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...