Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Getting My Toes Done

I walked this morning again with Sue. We added 10 minutes to our time. I always feel so much better when I am done.
Then it was off to the bank to get my cash and then to Winco to shop. I had to keep track of each item so I wouldn't go over my cash limit. And I got all I needed and stayed below budget. This is getting fun!!!
Came home put my groceries away and picked up Mary and went to get our toes done. It was Mary's first pedicure and she loved it. My toe nails were too long and they hurt when I walked so I really needed to get them done. And I got to go with Mary so that made it even better.
Made Hamburger and Fried Potatoes for dinner and then went visiting teaching. That's been my busy day again.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful today for Sue and Mary. It's so nice to have friends to do stuff with. I am blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...