Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Mom's Ring

I was really missing my mom on Sunday and I found her wedding ring in my dresser so I put it on. It was just like seeing my mom's hand wearing it. I haven't taken it off since. I just reminds me of her so much. How I miss her. It never gets easier. But I know she is looking down on me and watching over me.
This morning was walking as usual then I had to rush home, get my shower, and be back over at the church for 10-12 for visiting teaching conferences. I had a long chat with Connie Petersen. She is such a sweet lady. She told me about the app for my ipod called MyFitnessPall. I down loaded it and tomorrow I am going to try to start eating healthier food.
I took off for Idaho Falls to go to Winco to go grocery shopping. Came home and put all the perishables away sat down for a few minutes and them went back to the church for more VT conferences from 6-8. Now they are done. I will have to make a few phone calls for the sisters that couldn't make it. Then I can redo all the visiting teaching routes and hopefully they will last for a little while. Gina Madsen said it was like herding cats. They just won't stay in place. So true, I got a good laugh out of that one.
Time for bed. Good Night Journal.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful the inspired visiting teaching program and how it keeps the sisters watched over so good. What a wonderful program for caring for each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...