Saturday, February 9, 2013

Pages, Pages and More Pages

 Austin the Scouter

 Man's Best Friend

Playing Cards and Such

I made a denim skirt for church today and made Beef Stew for dinner. And Peanut Butter Fudge for Janna. My kitchen gets a good work out every day.
I worked on more pages. I am trying to get caught up. I am so far behind it will be a battle. I love scrapping with Elements 11 and my new big touch screen computer. It's been a very good day.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my grandkids. They truly are a blessing from Heavenly Father. I am a blessed woman to have the family I have and every day I feel even more blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...